Greek traditional tavern
Overlooking a superb scenery, at our local restaurant “Nikos tavern”, you can enjoy traditional local dishes, prepared from products grown in our farm. The tavern is open from 8.00 in the morning till late at night.
At the Nikos traditional tavern in Langada, you can taste
some of the local specialties of Amorgos:
- Bread baked in a traditional oven
- Zucchini fritters
- Tomato fritters
- Traditional fava (split peas spread) of Amorgos
- Free-range rooster
- Goat meat, traditionally cooked on slow fire
- Eggplant special, a dish for vegetarians
- Rakomelo (local raki with honey)
- Amorgian “psimeni raki”
- Pasteli (sesame bars)
- Xerotigano (local traditional delicacy)
From the long wine list, you can also select the wine of your choice to accompany your meal.
The tavern frequently organizes traditional nights, so you can enjoy your meal accompanied by traditional music from a live band.